- Yes to Carrots Conditioner – 16.9 oz. (Natural) I really like this, I use to co-wash and detangle. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and light.
- Macadamia Natural Hair Oil Deep Repair Masque - (Natural) One of my favorites. It’s a great detangler and deep treatment. It is very thick and creamy with a lot of slip. Smells really good.
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Restorative Treatment Masque - (Natural) I use as a co-wash and deep treatment. Very thick and creamy with a lot of slip.
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask - I use as a deep treatment that I leave in over night. Very thick and creamy with a lot of slip.
Leave in conditioners help to calm, soften and add moisture to hair. For many years, both having a relaxer and being natural, I never used a leave in conditioner. I started using leave in conditioner in 2009. Adding it to my regimen has made a huge difference for my hair. My natural texture is healthier, less frizz , more moisturized and I’ve experienced a lot less shedding and breakage. These are in my current rotation:
- Rusk Sensories Smoother Leave-in Conditioner - This is my tried and true leave in. It detangles, softens and seems to improve the texture of my hair taming the frizzies. It smells really good, is light and does not weigh my hair down.
- Macadamia Oil Nourishing Leave-In Cream – Smells wonderful, a little goes a long way.
- Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioner Sleek/Shine – I like this because its thick and creamy, controls the frizz, defines curls and it affordable.